Hetalia Fans of Maine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group is for Hetalia Fans of Maine. All people are welcome. This is a place to make friends, share ideas, and create meet up days. Also to share your love for Hetalia.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Fetishes, hm?
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm by xRoseX

» topic with which ppl can level up?
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm by Grandpapa_Rome

» Word association game
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm by FryingPanNinja

» RANDOM WORD GAME
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm by FryingPanNinja

» Character Voting for March~
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm by FryingPanNinja

» VERY POTTER MUSICAL!!
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:52 pm by xRoseX

» Vocaloid group cosplay
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm by xRoseX

» Favourite Vocaloid/UTAU/nico nico singer?
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm by xRoseX

» Dr. Who topic
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm by xRoseX

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Character for March?
Lithuania
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) Votecentre33%Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) Voteright
 33% [ 1 ]
Vietnam
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) Votecentre0%Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Scotland
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) Votecentre67%Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) Voteright
 67% [ 2 ]
Greece
Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) Votecentre0%Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Lichtenstein
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xRoseX

Schweizer
Schweizer
xRoseX

HetaPoints : 9185

RP
Secondary: Norway

Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP)   Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Title: none yet.

Author: me! Rose

Rating: PG/PG 13 for swearing

Anime: Hetalia

Pairing: PrussiaxUkraine

Notes: i got WAAAAAAAAAAAY bored without the internet, so i wrote this based on a fanart pic posted on the facebook at some point. i really dont know where it came from...... but i dont know where to go next, so suggestions maybe? plz? oh! and it isnt edited for spelling or grammar.

Story/URL:

Gilbert was just coming home after a long day of work at the office to his lovely wife, yekaterina.
“UKRAINE. WHERES MY AWESOME FOOD, WOMAN?” he yelled as he walked through the door. the woman was nowhere to be found, but there were some small, strange noises coming from the living room area. “UKRAINE?............ ukraine?.....” he entered the living room to a strange site.
“Gilbert, look!! BABIES!!” ukraine said happily as she held up a baby latvia. a baby russia laughed at the baby latvia and yanked on its foot, causing it to tremble violently. a baby estonia was hiding under a couch cushion, and a baby lithuania just stood behind katyusha and smiled shyly. gilbert stared at them all for a few seconds before he was able to speak again.
“yekaterina......... WTF???? WHERE DID THESE COME FROM???” instead of answering, she just shrugged and smiled blissfully at him. then the baby russia happened to trip over gilbert’s awesome foot as it was chasing the baby estonia for no reason, and a small streak of blue raced out from under the couch and tried to beat his ankle to death, shouting “HOW DARE YOU TRIP BIG BROTHER RUSSIA!! DIE!!!” katyusha reached over and pulled the baby belarus off of a dazed gilbert.
“now we can be BIG HAPY FAMILY with children and I WILL MAKE SOUP FOR DINNER!!” she suddenly declared, and got up to make soup.
“but......... but katyusha. there is no way ANY of these can be our kids..... right? because....... because IM GERMAN.” said gil, noticing that all these children were from east europe.
Back to top Go down

Rose's PruKraine Crack. (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Fans of Maine :: Art, Music :: FanFiction-
Jump to: